Keeping The Real In Real Estate
- Native to Arizona. Born and raised in the Phoenix area.
- Former Phoenix Jaycees Rodeo of Rodeo's Queen and Miss Rodeo Arizona.
- Over 15 years experience in dispatch, contracts administration and other admin duties for a local concrete cutting company.
- Hobbies include horseback riding, dancing, camping, yoga & social events.
- Licensed Realtor in Arizona since 1996.
- Member Scottsdale Association of Realtors.
- Member National Association of Realtors.
- GRI Designation for continuing education - Graduate of Realtor Institute.
- Former Transaction Coordinator for a respected real estate team in Scottsdale.
- Valley wide resale homes, all sizes, prices and areas.
- Valley wide horse properties and acreage
- Buyer and Seller representation.
- Free market analysis to determine current value and marketability of your property.
- Your property featured on my website and all main websites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc.
Color photo flyers of your property, photo advertising, local agent tours, open houses and more.
- Weekly communication to Sellers regarding viewings, feedback and market changes.
- Daily emails to Buyers with a link to available properties meeting desired wants and needs.
- New home subdivision and custom home builder information available.
- Maps, demographics, school information and financial information available.
- Contract negotiations, escrow coordination and celebration.
The business of real estate is more than just a job, it is a way of life. My philosophy is to target client needs
while "helping" clients buy and sell real estate ~ no high pressure tactics. Quality service is offered with the
utmost integrity, knowledge and professionalism backed by some good old fashioned "hard work". Striving
for excellence is a standard by which I live and work. My attention to detail, follow up and follow through will
make for a successful and harmonious real estate experience......performance and results speak for themselves!
My satisfied clients are my best resource for new leads. In this competitive business of real estate,
quality service makes the difference. My service is second to none and has earned me a valuable source
of referrals. If you are considering a real estate professional, please give me an opportunity to "EARN"
your business. I am confident you will be very happy!